BBC Good Food Magazine November 2016 Back Issue $8.99

BBC Good Food Magazine November 2016 Back Issue

This is a magazine that is published in the UK. This is one of my favorite magazines and I think this is the best magazine on food and home cooking. Unfortunately,  my current stage of life doesn't allow me much time to cook. I'm therefore selling it to make space in my apartment.  This glossy magazine has 210 pages and it's printed in high quality paper.  The magazine is like new condition because I didn't even have time to read it other than flipping though it briefly.  It's because this magazine is so full of high quality food photos that induces hunger.  The following shipping cost is for the continental USA only. (Note: All sales are final without return or exchange.)
Price: $8.99
USPS Shipping: 3.90

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

US Weekly Magazine August 1, 2016 Issue Free Giveaway

US Weekly Magazine February 22 2016 Issue Free Giveaway